Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thank you Jessica

To my dearest friend and sister, Jessica....

I love you with all my heart. Since meeting you, the darkness and the chaos has been less daunting; the bliss just a little brighter knowing that I'm not alone. As much as I wish you never had to experience what I do, I do take comfort in the knowledge that you understand me in a way that most others could never do.

We were destined to meet, you and I.

I was touched by what you said to me and I thank you as well. You do the same for me, whether you realize it or not. You show me that I'm not alone. That someone else experiences what I experience. That the storm doesn't last forever. It only feels that way, and with you by my side, I can weather the storm. We can weather the storm together.

Thank you Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment