Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bad and Good Today

What a terrible day today. My depression has hit an all time low - my doctor even told me last week if I felt I needed to that I should be honest with him if it was time for me to go into the hospital for my depression. I keep trying to wait because I want this to pass.

My friend is scaring me. She is so ill and I can't do anything for her but so much of what she does and says reminds me of another friend I had that I lost a few years ago. I'm terrified... I can't go through this again. I want to he there for her but I don't want to lose her the way I did him.

Bad and Good Day? In the middle of it all, I was hysterical. I didn't know what to do or how to even think so I called Evy and was while driving in my car, she talked me through some of my fears and reminded me that there are many things that are not in my control and the things I do have control of, I should act on in a responsible way.

I'm still very upset and depressed. Times like this are very difficult but having a good friend talk me through it will help me sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment