Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hunted by the shadows

I'm not doing so well right now. I was going to go to bed an hour and a half ago. But here I am on the computer. I'm so very tired. But something is very wrong inside me. I can't put my finger on it. It's the fluttery feeling of panic in my chest. It's the quick shallow breathing of someone hiding. It's the terror coursing through my veins as I try to be as still and quiet as possible. I feel like I'm being hunted.

I had a therapy session today with my therapist and she helped a lot. But the way I'm feeling right now would necessitate at least an hour or two every day for a while. I'm in a constant state of hyper vigilance and panic and terror. I'm being hunted. I can feel it. I just don't know by who or where they are. But I can feel it with every cell in my being.

I want to run screaming from this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment