Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pill fest due to self destructive urges

I've found the most incredible item! And it's all because of my best friend Jessica. She checked ebay after I told her about my doll that I've had all my life and has seen many better days. She suggested looking on ebay and voila! There she was!! I bid on her so quickly. I hope I get her.

I also found my brother's monkey doll that he's had all his life. I bid on that one too. Early birthday present, I think it'll be.

I want this doll so bad I can taste it.

On other notes, I was feeling like I couldn't sleep so I took a mega dose of meds. Let's see... 20 mg ambien, 3 mg klonopin, 1 mg prazosin, and 20 mg flexoril, and last but not least... 150 mg trazodone. Oh no.... I thought trazodone was a sleeping med, but what if it's an antidepressant???? If it is, I'm in big trouble. I react very badly to those.

The reason for the pill fest is some serious self destructive urges. So I'm gonna try to get some sleep and see what happens.

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment