Friday, February 6, 2009

Stress effects

I'm considering making a compilation of all my journal entries from the beginning of time. Well, my time of journaling, at least (which, by the way, did you know that "journaling" isn't actually a word in the English language?? Who knew?? If it is, I can't find it in the dictionary.).

Anyways... what I'm thinking of doing is typing up all of my journal entries from throughout the years and compiling them into a kind of night and day thing. The Light and the Dark. Obi-Wan and her padawan learner.

Ambitious you say? Oh, probably. Hell, most likely. Hmmm, I wonder if I may be in the beginning stages of mania. You know, my husband asked me recently if I'm starting to get manic. I do have to admit he knows and notices the signs of things changing better than I. No no no no no I do NOT want to get manic.

It's the stress, I tell you. It's the damn stress. Does it to me every freakin time. Great.

I have been spending an increasing amount of money lately, now that I think about it. And I'm more interested in sex. I'm feeling hyper. And I have a ton of ideas flowing through my mind. I'm very creative-oriented right now. Writing, drawing... just creating. I even have an interest in working on my crochet project that I haven't touched in a year.

Noooooooooooooooo! Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment