Saturday, February 14, 2009

Off balance, but not for long

Omg, I'm sooo ready to get back to my natural rhythm of life. Keeping the house clean. Keeping laundry done. Doing my 45 minute walk. Doing my yoga. I miss my yoga probably most of everything. That and the walk are at the top of the list.

Dangerously high blood sugars, hospitals, ambulances, IV's, house guests, flashbacks, mood swings, manic whirls of unproductive activity, and sleep problems have all contributed to me getting off track. Off balance you'd say. Oh yeah, I'm definitely off balance. Somehow I've gotta get back into my rhythm. I just have to remember how I was doing it. That's the hard part. I'm motivated enough to do it. Well, lol, at least at this moment I am.

Ok I'm going to go take a shower and think on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment