Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

I've had migraines and the affects after migraines -- not feeling well, still off and even my eyes still hurt.

I went to my weekly doctor's appointment for counseling (who also keeps me in check for my Bipolar condition)and I have to say I honestly feel he was having an off day. It felt like everything I said (or didn't say) was wrong. I left feeling like my spirit was broken.

As I'm not a graduate from medical school, I wouldn't know what the proper techniques are in handling someone who is depressed about a dying friend and many other surrounding circumstances I'd rather not go in to, but as I left I told myself in silence I should never bring up certain things again because doing so might upset him again and his response to me appeared angry.

You know, some are fortunate and go through life surrounded by good friends, a loving family and wonderful memories -- some not so fortunate and for those who are not so lucky, there is PSYCHOTHERAPY!

In the next few days I need to really spend some serious time thinking through how bad I felt talking to the person that I need support and guidance from. Maybe I'm too much work for him too.

On a better note, the day ended talking to my friend Evy and playing on the computer. Actually took a bit of the pressure off.

No comments:

Post a Comment