Saturday, March 28, 2009

Worried busy work

I'm really worried about Jessica. She's got so much on her plate right now and she's so stressed. I wish there was a way I could help her and I can't think of any other than just listen to her. This is one of the times I wish she lived closer to me.

I'm hanging in there. I've been making jewelry today to keep myself busy. I remade my shield necklace and made 2 bead bracelets. Busy work, but it's enjoyable. I'm finding that I prefer working with the metal charms and chains more than beadwork, however. Don't get me wrong, beading is fun, just not as fun for me as the metal work. Maybe I'll try earrings soon. I'd love to make a ring, but I have no idea on earth how to do that, and I'm sure I don't have the tools to do it.

Well, I'm going to go eat dinner now. Jessica, if you read this, call me if you need to talk. I'm here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment